🕖 This event has passed!
This event ended on August 14, 2022
This 145-year family-fun tradition features exciting midway rides and games , live music, Aquatic Acrobatic Show, Royal Hanneford Circus, Hog Diggity Dog (“hogs & dogs” show), racing pigs, demolition derbies, truck and tractor pulls, livestock events, horse shows, harness racing, Clydesdales, Heritage Village, chainsaw carving and auction, Taste of New York, exhibits, demonstrations, contests and favorite fair food.
Live music highlights:
- Dennis Lee Show (daily)
- 5-Zero Band and the Fair Street Horns (8 pm Tuesday)
- T.G. Sheppard (8 pm Wednesday)
- Jason Wicks (8 pm Thursday)
- Skeeter Creek (8 pm Friday)
- The Electric City Horns (8 pm Saturday)
Pay-one-price admission (ages 3 & older): $17 Tuesday – Thursday and $20 Friday – Sunday (includes midway rides, shows and attractions, and parking)
See the website for senior and military appreciation days and $60 pre-sale season passes.
Fair hours: 9 am – midnight. Midway hours: 4-10 pm Tuesday and noon-10 pm Wednesday – Sunday
For more information, call 518-234-2123.
The Schoharie County Sunshine Fair is presented by the Cobleskill Agricultural Society.
- Daily Pay-One-Price Admission: $17 Tuesday – Thursday (ages 3 & older)
- Daily Pay-One-Price Admission: $20 Friday – Sunday (ages 3 & older)