The Saratoga County Fair is one of the oldest fairs in New York State. Conducted by the Saratoga County Agricultural Society (SCAS), it is held for six days and nights in July, at the Saratoga County Fair Grounds in Ballston Spa, New York. The fair features a large midway with carnival rides for all ages, 30 acres of entertainment and exhibits, over 100 vendors, a wide variety of exhibits including antiques, 4-H displays and exhibits, and more.
- Gates open each day from 9am – 12 midnight
- Midway open from 12 noon – 12 midnight
- $12 per person
- Free admission for children under 12 years old
- Free admission for active Military (with active duty card)
- 25% discount on admission for Retired Military (with ID)
Event Sites & Contact
Please note that NY Carnivals does not operate, nor is affiliated with any event listed on this website.