New York’s oldest fair celebrates its 179th season with midway rides and games for all ages, concerts, Gator Boys Road Show, Royal Bengal Tigers & African Lions, Extreme Jousting Show, Friday night fireworks, motorsports, The Globe of Death motorcycle thrill show, racing pigs, a petting zoo, Cow Town USA interactive children’s exhibit, Redneck Warrior timed obstacle course race, an antique fire truck display, community exhibits, vendors, favorite fair food and more.
Among the special events included in admission are:
- The Cast of Beatlemania (4 pm July 18)
- Pop 2000 Tour with Lance Bass, O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera and Tyler Hilton (8 pm July 21)
- Little Steven and the Disciples of Soul (8 pm July 22)
- The Summer of Love Concert (8 pm July 23)
- The Machine (Pink Floyd tribute band) with Laser Show (9 pm July 25)
- Stock Car Races (6 pm July 27)
- Truck & Tractor Pull (4 pm July 28)
- Standup comic Jim Breuer (8 pm July 28)
See website for details on paid grandstand events including dirt track racing’s Battle of the Midway 100 (July 18), Monster Truck Shows (July 19-20), Shooter Jennings, Lukas Nelson & POR (July 24) and original Foreigner lead singer Lou Gramm with ASIA (July 26).
Fair admission is $1 on July 18, free for teachers with faculty ID on July 22, free for seniors with ID on July 23, and $3.50 for seniors on July 24 till 6 pm.
Unlimited ride wristbands (for riders 36 inches or taller) are available on site for $25 except on July 22, Carload Night ($50 per vehicle for admission and unlimited rides for up to 8 passengers) and July 23, Two Buck Tuesday ($2 admission and $2 per ride).
Admission and unlimited rides are $25 online before 4 pm July 18 ($35 during the fair). A Family 4 Pack (2 adult/2 child admissions/unlimited rides) is $70 online before 4 pm July 18 ($85 during the fair).
Ride tickets are available on site for $1.50 each, $30 for 20 tickets, or $60 for 50 tickets plus 1 free ride. (Rides take 2 or more tickets each.)
The event takes place at the Orange County Fair Speedway. Parking is free. For more information, call 845-343-4826.
- Monday – Friday: 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 noon – 11pm
- $10 for adults
- $7 for ages 7-12 and seniors 65 & older
- Free for children 6 & younger
Event Sites & Contact
This event is looking for:
- Food Vendors
- Retail/Craft Vendors
For additional information and the vendor application, visit www.orangecountyfair.com/pageserver/vendors.
AMC Crystal Run 16
AMC Crystal Run 16 Save Now »