The 14th Annual Little Italy StreetFest will take place along Jay Street in Schenectady on Saturday, September 7th. The street fair will feature live entertainment all day, lot’s of fantastic food including Italian fare, kids’ midway and entertainment, vendors, and much more!
Entertainment at the festival is as follows:
- Main Stage
- 3-5pm: Happy Daze
- 5-6pm: Crowning of King and Queen ceremony
- 6-9pm: 2096
- South Stage
- Noon-2pm: Classical Italian with Linda Ezzo-Jones
- 2:30 – 4:30pm: Ed Clifford – The Human Jukebox
- 5:30 – 9pm: TS Ensemble
- There will also be DJ entertainment all day by DJ Eddie
- Saturday, Sept 7th: 12 noon – 9pm
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and application is available at the Little Italy StreetFest vendor page.
Two Games of Bowling and Shoe Rental for Two, Four, or Six at Sportsmans Bowl (Up to 63% Off) Save Now »
Jump Sessions, Pizza and Bounce, or Birthday Package at Bounce Around (Up to 58% Off). Five Options Available. Save Now »