The 177th Annual Chemung County Fair will take place from Tuesday, July 30th through Sunday, August 4th, at the fairgrounds in Horseheads, NY.
This six day fair features fun for the entire family including 4-H exhibits and animal shows, horse shows and harness racing, plenty of great food and treats, a midway with exciting carnival rides and games for all ages by James E. Strates Shows, concerts, free midway entertainment, grandstand events such as demolition derbies on Tuesday & Sunday and Reese Ranch Rodeo on Thursday, and much more!
Gate admission is $6 per person (Free for children 12 and under) and parking is free. Admission specials include Senior and Veteran’s Appreciation Day on July 30th ($3 admission with proper ID), and Half Price Day on August 4th where admission is $3 per person until 5pm.
Ride specials are as follows:
- July 30th – $2 Tuesday: Rides are $2 each
- July 31st & Aug 1st – Children’s Days: Ride wristbands are $22 each
- August 2nd – Midnight Madness: Ride wristbands are $25 each
- August 3rd & 4th: Ride wristbands are $30 per wristband/per day
See the Chemung County Fair’s Facebook and website for a complete schedule of activities and events.
- Gates open daily at 10am
- Midway/Rides open at 4pm Tuesday – Friday, and at 1pm on Saturday & Sunday.
- $6 per person
- Free for children 12 and under
- Free parking
Event Sites & Contact
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact #: 607-734-1217
- Event Website: Website
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Event Twitter: Twitter
- Event Instagram: Instagram
Vendor information can be found at the fair’s concession page.
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Short Track Ride-Along or Driving Experience from Rusty Wallace Racing Experience (Up to 65% Off). Four Options Save Now »
Ti-Ahwaga Community Players
$22 for $44 Toward Tickets For The 2019-2020 Season Save Now »