The Shortsville Fireman’s Carnival is the oldest and largest on-going carnival in Ontario County, celebrating its 79th year in 2018! The fair has a midway with rides for children and thrillseekers alike, delicious food, games of chance, and more! Don’t miss the giant Firemen’s Parade on Friday night at 7pm featuring marching bands, fire trucks, clowns, color guards, and more!
The carnival will feature a fireworks display on Saturday night at 10:30pm.
There will be a pay one price rides special on Saturday, June 16th, from 1-5pm for $17 each. (ride bracelets go on sale at noon)
- Friday: The Deans List (9-midnight)
- Saturday: Slow Riders (8-midnight)
- Thursday & Friday: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Saturday: 12 noon – 12 midnight
Event Sites & Contact
- Mary J. Blige & Nas Mary J. Blige and Nas on Saturday, August 31, at 8:00 p.m. Save Now »
- Sportworks Family Fun Park$16 For 18 Holes Of Mini Golf For 4 (Reg. $32) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
Shortsville Budd Park, 37 Water St, Shortsville, NY 14548Get Directions