The Saratoga County Fair is one of the oldest fairs in New York State. Conducted by the Saratoga County Agricultural Society (SCAS), it is held for six days and nights in July, at the Saratoga County Fair Grounds in Ballston Spa, New York. The fair features a large midway with carnival rides for all ages, 30 acres of entertainment and exhibits, over 100 vendors, a wide variety of exhibits including antiques, 4-H displays and exhibits, and more.
The fair offers free parking in lots A, D, and E with complementary shuttle buses between Lot D and Gate 5.
Pay one price ride specials are available for $20 each and are good for unlimited rides on the night of purchase.
Wednesday is Senior Day – $5 admission for Senior Citizens ages 65 and up.
- Gates open each day from 9am – 12 midnight
- Rides open from 12 noon – 12 midnight
- $12 per person
- Children under 52″ tall: Free
- Active Military with ID: Free
- Retired Military with ID: 25% discount on admission
Event Sites & Contact
- Mary J. Blige & Nas Mary J. Blige and Nas on Saturday, August 31, at 8:00 p.m. Save Now »
- Albany Funny BoneStandup Comedy at Albany Funny Bone (Through August 31) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
The Saratoga County Fairgrounds and Expo Center, 162 Prospect St, Ballston Spa, NY 12020Get Directions