This family-fun event features “The Greatest Showman”-style old-time sideshow acts under the big top, favorite fair food, carnival games and midway rides for all ages.
There is no charge for fair admission and the World of Wonders Amazement Show, starring sword swallowers, fire eaters, knife throwers, escape artists and other exciting acts. Showtimes are 7 and 9 pm weekdays and 3, 7 and 9 pm Saturday – Sunday.
Ride tickets are $1.50 each, $25 for 20 tickets, or $50 for 50 tickets plus 1 free ride. Rides take 2 or more tickets each.
Purchase a Super Saver Family Pack online in advance for $50 and get a second Family Pack free. The BOGO deal, which includes 100 ride tickets plus 2 free rides, ends at 5 pm May 10.
Visit the website for coupons for $5 off a regular-price Family Pack and $2 off a $10 food purchase.
The Queens Spring Fair takes place next to the New York Hall of Science (NYSCI), at the west entrance to Flushing Meadows Corona Park. On May 12 and 19, the fair will coincide with the Queens International Night Market held Saturday nights in the park.
For more information, call Dreamland Amusements at 866-666-3247.
- Monday – Friday: 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 noon – 11pm
Event Sites & Contact
For vendor inquiries, visit DreamlandAmusements.com or call 866-666-3247.
- New York AquariumAdmission for One Child or Adult to New York Aquarium (Up to 10% Off). Four Options Available. Save Now »
- Spartan RaceTri-State New York Sprint (Valid for Saturday or Sunday Race Times), June 15 - 16 (Up to 60% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
47-1 111th St, Corona, NY 11368Get Directions