Queen of Heaven Parish in West Seneca will be hosting their annual Carnival from Thursday, July 6th through Saturday, July 8th with their 8th Annual Super Cruz Night on Thursday, July 5th.
The Queen of Heaven Carnival is regarded as one of the premier carnival events in Western New York and features a large midway with exciting carnival rides and games, delicious food including fish or shrimp dinners on Friday and chicken or ribs dinners on Saturday, local entertainment, beer tent, raffles, and much more.
Pay one price ride armbands are offered on Friday from 5-11pm, Saturday from noon-11pm, and Sunday from noon-9pm. Armbands are $20 per armband/per day.
8th Annual Super Cruz Night – Thursday, July 5th: Come kick off Queen of Heaven Carnival at Super Cruz Night, their annual car, truck, and motorcycle show. Gates open at 4pm and will feature live music by BoneShakers in the beer tent, great food, theme baskets, Nevada Bell Jar, and People’s Choice Awards for car, truck, and motorcycle – awarded at 8pm.
- Super Cruz Night
- Thursday: Gates open at 4pm
- Friday: 5pm – 12 midnight
- Saturday: 12 noon – 12 midnight
- Sunday: 12 noon – 9pm
- Free admission & free parking
Event Sites & Contact
- Brewery Comedy Tour Ft. NYC/LA ComediansBrewery Comedy Tour feat. NYC/LA Comedians (Through May 2) Save Now »
- Courtyard WineryBasic or VIP Wine Tasting for Two or Four at Courtyard Winery (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
4220 Seneca St, Buffalo, NY 14224Get Directions