New York’s oldest fair features midway rides for all ages, concerts, motorsports events, Friday night fireworks, Lion & Tiger Show, Jungle Habitat Exotic Zoo, Lonestar Revue horse performances, a petting zoo, antique fire truck display, community exhibits, vendors and a variety of fair food.
Grandstand events include Dirt Track Racing (July 14; free with fair admission); Demolition Derby (July 15); Manchester Orchestra with Badflower (July 16); AJR with Big Data (July 17); Night Ranger & Vince Neil, the voice of Motley Crue (July 18); and Monster Truck Show (July 20-21).
Unlimited ride wristbands (for riders 36 inches or taller) are $25 except on ride special days:
- July 12 – Free admission and rides from 4-5:30 pm. Rides are $1 each after 5:30 pm.
- July 13 (Carload Night) – $50 per vehicle (up to 8 occupants) for admission and unlimited rides
- July 17 (Two Buck Tuesday) – $2 admission and $2 per ride
Visit the website for ride ticket prices, advance savings on rides and admission, and grandstand event tickets. For more information, call 845-343-4826.
- Monday – Friday: 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 12 noon – 11pm
- Adults: $8
- Seniors (60 years & older): $5
- Children (7-12 years old): $5
- Children (6 years & younger): FREE
- July 12: Free admission from 4-5:30 pm
- July 17: $2 admission
- July 18: Free admission for Middletown residents (ID required)
- July 19: $1 admission
Event Sites & Contact
Visit Orangecountyfair.com for information.
239 Wisner Ave, Middletown, NY 10940Get Directions