The Montour Falls Fire Department’s 62nd Annual Festival will take place from Thursday, June 7th through Saturday, June 9th. The festival will feature live entertainment nightly, a midway with carnival rides and games, great food including Chicken BBQ on Saturday, Bingo, craft beer, raffles, and more!
Admission to the festival is free. Unlimited ride wristbands are available on Thursday for $19 each, and Friday for $20 each. Saturday will have two wristband sessions, the first from 12-5pm and the second from 6-close. Wristbands on Saturday are $20 per wristband/per session.
Parade of Bands is on Saturday, June 9th starting at 5pm featuring local marching bands.
- Thursday: Rusted Bucks (6-10pm)
- Friday: RUST (starts at 8pm)
- Saturday: DJ music (10am-4pm) | Devon Franks (8-11:30pm)
- Thursday & Friday: Grounds open at 6pm
- Saturday: Grounds open at 12 noon
Event Sites & Contact
Clawson Blvd and S Seneca St, Montour Falls, NY 14865Get Directions