The 64th annual Mattituck Strawberry Festival, hosted by the Mattituck Lions Club, kicks off on June 14th for four days of family fun! The festival coincides with the peak of strawberry growing season and offers a wide array of strawberry related treats along with other food. The festival also features a midway with carnival rides for the whole family, live music, fireworks, entertainment, games, contests, and much more!
This festival features three fireworks shows: a “Lite” Fireworks show at 9:15pm on Thursday, a “Great” fireworks show at 10pm on Friday, and a Grand Finale fireworks show on Saturday at 10:15pm.
The carnival offers pay one price ride specials every day along with individual ride tickets. The ride specials are as follows:
- Thursday all night for $25 per bracelet
- Friday all night $30 per bracelet
- Saturday has two pay-one-price ride sessions; the first from opening-5pm with the second from 5pm-closing. Bracelets are $30 per bracelet/per session. All day bracelets are also available for $50 each.
- Sunday all day, $30 per bracelet – Dad’s ride free with paid child on Father’s Day!
Admission is Free on Thursday night. Admission for fathers is free on Father’s Day (June 17th) when accompanied by paid child.
Please check the official website for a complete list of activities, promotions, and entertainment.
- Thursday: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
- Friday: 5pm – 11pm
- Saturday: 11am – 11pm
- Sunday: 11am – 5pm
- $5 per person (ages 5 and up)
- Free for children under 5
- Free admission for everyone on Thursday, June 14th
- Free admission for fathers (when accompanied by paid child) on Father’s Day, June 17th
Event Sites & Contact
1175 County Rd 48, Mattituck, NY 11952Get Directions