The 198th Lewis County Fair kicks off on Tuesday, July 17th at the fairgrounds in Lowville. The five day fair features agricultural and livestock exhibits, daily entertainment, delicious food, games, live music such as Travis Tritt on July 20th (tickets available the fair’s website), and grandstand entertainment including demolition derby, truck and tractor pulls, and more.
The fair will hold a fireworks display on opening night, July 17th, at 10:30pm.
The Lewis County Fair has several ride specials
- Children’s Day ride specials are on Wednesday & Friday. Ride wristbands on these nights are sold from noon to 4pm and are valid until 6pm. Wristbands on Children’s Days are $25 per wristband.
- Family Day ride special is on Saturday. Ride wristbands on Family Day are sold from noon to 4pm and are valid until 6pm – $25 per wristband.
- Midnight Madness ride special is on Thursday from 9pm to closing for $25 per wristband.
Be sure to check the official website for a complete schedule of events and entertainment.
- Open from 10am – 12 midnight daily
- Midway opens at 4pm on Tuesday, 2pm on Thursday, and 12 noon on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
- Free gate admission
- Parking is $5 per day or $15 for all 5 days
Event Sites & Contact
5485 Bostwick St, Lowville, NY 13367Get Directions