The Annual Italian Feast, sponsored by the Sons of Italy – Cellini Lodge #2206, is scheduled for Wednesday, August 22nd through Sunday, August 26th, located at Michael J. Tully Park in New Hyde Park. The festival will have carnival rides for all ages by Blue Sky Amusements, live entertainment, crafts & vendors, carnival games along with casino games, and lot’s of delicious food including zeppoles, pastries, sausage, and more.
Admission to the festival is $1 for adults.
Fireworks will be held on Saturday, August 25th (rain date, Sunday.)
Sunday, August 26th, is Community Appreciation Day – from 3-5pm there will be free admission and half price pasta until 5pm.
- Wednesday – Friday: 6pm – 11pm
- Saturday: 3pm – 11pm
- Sunday: 3pm – 10pm
- Admission is $1 for adults
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Website: Website
- Strike Force SportsFour-Hour Airsoft Package with Rental Mask, Gun, and Tactical Vest at Strikeforce Sports (Up to 45% Off) Save Now »
- Bronx ZooTotal-Experience Admission for One Child or Adult to Bronx Zoo (Up to 10% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
Michael J. Tully Park, 1801 Evergreen Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Directions