The Hemlock “Little World’s” Fair has been “entertaining people of all ages, from all walks of life and from literally all parts of the world” since 1857. The fair takes place at the Hemlock Fairgrounds, a location listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The fair features agricultural exhibits, free entertainment including grandstand shows, live music, amusement rides, games, delicious food, and much, much more!
Admission tickets include the unlimited entry to the Fairgrounds, Grandstand and Rides. Parking is always free. Check the fair’s website for a schedule of daily events.
- Tuesday – Thursday: Gates open at 9am
- Friday & Saturday: Gates open at 7am
- Rides open daily at 2pm
- Ages 13 and up: $14
- Children 4-12: $12
- Children 3 and under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
- Puzzling Adventures$19.99 for Team Scavenger Hunt Tour for Up to 12 People from Puzzling Adventures ($49.99 Value) Save Now »
- Paint Nite by YaymakerPaint & Sip with Friends & Family by Yaymaker (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
Hemlock Fair, 7370 Water Street, Hemlock, NY 14466Get Directions