The 92nd Annual Feast of San Gennaro will take place from Thursday, September 13th through Sunday, September 23rd, located along Mulberry Street in Little Italy between Canal and Houston streets. The 11 day festival features a huge selection of delicious food including Italian cuisine along with festival favorites, nightly live entertainment, parades, rides for kids, carnival games, vendors, and much more.
Saturday, September 15th, is the Grand Procession through the streets of Little Italy featuring floats, marching bands, celebrities, and grand marshal Vic Dibitetto. Other special events during the festival include the 21st annual Canoli Eating Competition on Sept 14th, 3rd annual Meatball Eating Contest on Sept 22nd, and a Mass at 6pm on the feast day, Sept 19th, followed by a procession with the statue of San Gennaro.
The festival is easily accessible by subway via the Q train to Canal St or 6 train to Spring Street. If driving in, parking is available at several nearby garages along with very limited street parking.
- Sundays – Thursdays: 11:30am – 11pm
- Fridays & Saturdays: 11:30am – 12 midnight
Event Sites & Contact
- Puzzling Adventures$19.99 for Team Scavenger Hunt Tour for Up to 12 People from Puzzling Adventures ($49.99 Value) Save Now »
- Paint Nite by YaymakerPaint & Sip with Friends & Family by Yaymaker (Up to 24% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
Canal St and Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013Get Directions