The 179th Erie County Fair will take place at the fairgrounds in Hamburg from Wednesday, August 8th through Sunday, August 19th. The Erie County Fair is not only one of the largest fairs in New York but one of the largest in the United States with over a million visitors each year. The fair features fantastic entertainment, a midway packed with exciting carnival rides for all ages, agricultural and animal exhibits, amazing food, retail vendors, and concerts featuring artists such as Chris Young, ZZ Top, Midland, and more.
Pay one price carnival ride wristband specials are $30 each on weekdays and $40 each on weekends. Discounted advance sale admission tickets and ride wristbands are available at TOPS Friendly Markets from July 1st through August 7th.
This fair has several admission specials, make sure to check the official website for information!
- Gate Hours
- August 8th: 12 noon – 10pm
- August 9-19th: 9am – 10pm
- Midway Hours
- August 8th: 12 noon – 11pm
- August 9-19th: 11am – 11pm
- $10 for adults
- Free for children 12 and under
- $7 for seniors 60+
Event Sites & Contact
See the Erie County Fair’s vendor page for information.
- Get Air Trampoline ParkTwo or Four Two-Hour Jump Passes, or Flippin' Awesome Party at Get Air Save Now »
- Courtyard WineryBasic or VIP Wine Tasting for Two or Four at Courtyard Winery (Up to 50% Off) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
5600 McKinley Pkwy Hamburg NY, 14075Get Directions