The Empire State Fair returns to Nassau Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum on Friday, May 11th for 10 days of family fun! The fair will feature electrifying free entertainment including Hansen’s Spectacular Acrobatic Thrill Show, Racing Pigs, Arctic Olympic Games High Dive Show, and Sea Lion Splash; a midway with over 100 carnival rides and attractions, scrumptious food and treats, and much more!
- Groupon Special: There’s a deal running currently on single day passes for 2 or 4 people which include Admission, Ride-All-Ride Passes, and Fast Passes. See Groupon for details.
- Unlimited ride passes are $27 each most nights (does not include admission)
- Fast Passes are $15 each and allow for access to a VIP line at select rides.
- May 11th – Family Value Night: All rides and games are $2 per person (per ride and game), Select food or drink items are $2 each.
- May 15th – Cheap, Cheap Night: Unlimited ride passes are $22 each.
- May 17th – Kids Go Free Night: Fair Admission for ages 12 & Younger is FREE
Be sure to check the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of entertainment and events.
- Monday – Thursday: 6pm – 11pm
- Fridays: 6pm – 12 midnight
- Saturday & Sundays: 2pm – 12 midnight
- All Ages: $12
- Children Under 34” Tall: Free
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and application can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
Philadelphia Room Escape
Admission for Two, Six, or 12 to Philadelphia Room Escape (Up to 26% Off) Save Now »