The East Rochester Fire Department will hold their annual Carnival from Thursday, July 26th through Saturday, July 28th with their famous Chicken BBQ on Wednesday, July 25th.
The festivities begin on Wednesday, July 25th, with the Chicken BBQ at 5pm, located at the Fire Department. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for kids and are available at the door. Live music from 7-9pm by Mr. Mustard in the Eyer Building parking lot.
The carnival starts on Thursday and features exciting rides for all ages, a wide selection of great food, carnival games, and much more. Pay one price ride specials are on Thursday & Friday from 6-10pm and Saturday from 12 noon – 4pm. Ride specials are $17 per wristband/per night.
Saturday evening is the Fireman’s Parade starting at 6:30pm in the village. Saturday night will feature a spectacular fireworks display at 10pm.
Entertainment at the carnival includes Dean’s List on Thursday, Download on Friday, and Northside Johnny on Saturday.
- Wednesday: Chicken BBQ starts at 5pm
- Thursday & Friday: Carnival opens at 6pm
- Saturday: Carnival opens at 12 noon
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- Mary J. Blige & Nas Mary J. Blige and Nas on Saturday, August 31, at 8:00 p.m. Save Now »
- Sportworks Family Fun Park$16 For 18 Holes Of Mini Golf For 4 (Reg. $32) Save Now »
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
200 Woodbine Ave, East Rochester, NY 14445Get Directions