The annual Church Avenue Street Fair will take place on Sunday, May 6th, located along Church Ave between Coney Island Ave & Rugby Rd in Brooklyn. The street fair will feature live performances and family activities, delicious food, carnival rides, raffles, and lots of shopping. The street fair will take place rain or shine!
- E. 10th St. Performance Space: Performances from Alden Moves Dance Theater, Prospect Gymnastics, Iconic Cheer, and others.
- Ideal Fun Zone (Church off Argyle Rd.): free pony rides (provided by HoneyDew Drop), “Hit The Target” baseball contest (provided by Bonnie Youth Club), “Find The Duck” (provided by GATED Academy), and other free family games and activities.
- Other activities include electronics etching of bikes and scooters provided by the 70th Precinct, free raffle to win great prizes from Church Avenue’s restaurants and stores, face painting, and much more.
- Sunday, May 6th: 12 noon – 6pm
Event Sites & Contact
- Event Facebook: Facebook
- » One World Observatory | New York, NY
"Fall" into Fun with Admission to One World Observatory (Up to 32% Off)
- » Likkle More Jerk | Brooklyn, NY
25% Cash Back at Likkle More Jerk
- » See more local deals at GROUPON
Coney Island Ave and Church Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218Get Directions