The Empire State Fair at Nassau Coliseum will kick off on July 20th for 11 days of family fun! The fair will feature electrifying FREE entertainment including hypnotist Steve Bayner, Racing Pigs, and Great American Thrill Show; scrumptious food and over 100 rides and attractions including the largest kiddyland on Long Island and the world’s largest portable Ferris wheel!
- Unlimited ride hand stamps are $27 each (does not include admission)
- July 20th – Preview Night: Unlimited ride hand stamps are $25 each & Admission is $10 (Free Admission for children under 34” tall)
- July 25th – Cheap, Cheap Night: Unlimited ride hand stamps are $22 each
- July 27th – Kids Go Free Night: Fair Admission for ages 12 & Younger is FREE
There’s currently a special on Groupon for admission + unlimited ride hand stamp and Fast Pass for two or four guests. Fast Pass allows for VIP access to select major attractions with little to no wait. See Groupon for details.
Be sure to check the fair’s official website for a complete schedule of entertainment and events!
- General Admission: $12.00
- Free Admission for children under 34” tall
Event Sites & Contact
Vendor information and application can be found at the fair’s vendor page.
Self-Guided Walking Adventure for Two, Four, or Six from Crazy Dash (Up to 62% Off) Save Now »
Nassau Coliseum, 1255 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY 11553Get Directions