The 63rd annual Mattituck Strawberry Festival, hosted by the Mattituck Lions Club, kicks off on June 15th for four days of family fun! The festival coincides with the peak of strawberry growing season and offers a wide array of strawberry related treats along with other food. The festival also features a midway with rides for the whole family, live music, fireworks, entertainment, games, contests, and a whole lot more! Money raised from the festival helps support local non-profit organizations.
This festival features three fireworks shows: a “Lite” Fireworks show at 9:15pm on Thursday, a “Great” fireworks show at 10pm on Friday, and a Grand Finale fireworks show on Saturday at 10:15pm.
Pay one price ride specials every day:
- Thursday all night for $25 per bracelet
- Friday all night $30 per bracelet
- Saturday from opening to 5pm and a second session from 5pm – closing, $30 per bracelet per session
- Sunday all day, $30 per bracelet
Fathers Day Special: No admission charge for fathers on Father’s Day when accompanied by paid child.
Please check the official site for a complete list of activities, promotions, and entertainment!
- Thursday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm
- Friday: 5pm - 11pm
- Saturday: 11am - 11pm
- Sunday: 11am - 5pm
- June 15th: Free admission
- June 16th - 18th: Adults & Children 5 and over: $5 | Children 5 and under: Free
Event Sites & Contact
1175 County Rd 48, Mattituck, NY 11952Get Directions