The Madison County Fair kicks off on July 6th at the fairgrounds in Brookfield. The four day fair has been an annual tradition since 1839 and features all of the fun of a traditional county fair including agricultural and animal exhibits, carnival midway, delicious food and treats, live music, grandstand events such as a Demo Derby and Truck Pull, games, contests, and a whole lot more!
- Thursday, July 6th: Free Admission with Non-Perishable Food Item
- Friday, July 7th: Senior Citizens Day – Free Gate Admission for Senior Citizens
- Thursday: Gates open at 10am
- Friday: Gates open at 9am
- Saturday & Sunday: Gates open at 8am
General Admission is $3 on opening day and $5 July 7th - 9th. Children under 3 are Free everyday!
Event Sites & Contact
1968 Fairground Rd, Brookfield, New York 13314Get Directions