The Hemlock “Little World’s” Fair has been “entertaining people of all ages, from all walks of life and from literally all parts of the world” since 1857. The fair takes place at the Hemlock Fairgrounds, a location listed in the National Register of Historic Places. The fair features agricultural exhibits, free entertainment including grandstand shows, live music, amusement rides, games, delicious food, and much, much more!
Admission tickets include the unlimited entry to the Fairgrounds, Grandstand and Rides. Parking is always free. Check the fair’s website for a schedule of daily events.
- Tuesday - Thursday: Gates open at 9am
- Friday & Saturday: Gates open at 7am
- Gates close at midnight each night
- Adult 13 and up: $14 daily | $32 weekly
- Children 4 - 12: $12 daily | 27 weekly
- Children 3 and under: Free
- This fair offers advance sale tickets at a discount, check the official website for details.
Event Sites & Contact
Hemlock Fair, 7370 Water Street, Hemlock, NY 14466Get Directions