The East Rochester Fire Department is holding their annual Carnival from Thursday, July 27th through Saturday, July 29th with their famous Chicken BBQ on Wednesday, July 26th. Rides, games & a variety of great food as well as live entertainment every night!
Chicken BBQ opens at 5pm on Wednesday, July 26th at the Fire Department. Tickets are available at the door. Live music from 7-9pm by Red Eye Jack in the Eyer Building parking lot.
Firemen’s Parade is on Saturday, July 29th at 6:30pm. Saturday also features a giant fireworks display at 10pm.
Pay one price ride specials every day: Thursday & Friday from 6-10pm and Saturday from 12 noon – 4pm.
Nightly fairgrounds entertainment:
- Thursday: Dean’s List from 8-11pm
- Friday: Download from 8pm – 12 midnight
- Saturday: Northside Johnny from 8pm – 12 midnight
- Wednesday: Chicken BBQ opens at 5pm
- Thursday & Friday: Opens at 6pm
- Saturday: Opens at 12 noon
Event Sites & Contact
200 Woodbine Ave, East Rochester, NY 14445Get Directions